Business Online Banking With ACH Cash Management Module
ACH (Automated Clearing House) Services
CBI Bank & Trust’s ACH services are an easy way to make recurring payments and collections electronically. Payments such as payroll, dividends, retirement benefits, and collection of remittances such as rent, subscriptions and utilities are all easily accommodated. You can pay your employees electronically using this service. Eliminate or greatly reduce the cost of paper checks, and time spent on account reconciliation.
ACH Origination (collecting and disbursing funds)
CBI Bank & Trust ACH (Automated Clearing House) services are used as a means to make recurring payments and collections electronically. Payments such as payroll, dividends, retirement benefits, state and federal taxes, and collection of remittances such as rent, subscriptions and utilities are all easily accommodated. Our clients can also pay their employees electronically using this service and therefore eliminate or greatly reduce the cost of paper checks, lost work and time spent at the bank.
- Pay employees electronically (direct deposit). Benefits/reduced costs associated with using this service include:
- Issuing payroll checks
- Check stock costs
- Time spent replacing checks that are lost
- Stop payment cost for lost of stolen checks
- Reduce employee time away from office cashing checks
- Reconciliation easier-all item clear on payday
- Reduce fraud opportunities
- Added control
- Dual control process
- Reduce your payroll production expenses
- Pay vendors electronically
- Collect rent payments electronically
- Collect one time or recurring payments from clients
- 4:00 p.m. Central Time file submission
- NOC and Returned Item notifications directly from the Fed
Get Started Today!
Contact our team to learn more about ACH (Automated Clearing House) services today!