Our Club for Customers Age 50 & Better!
There are just three simple requirements for joining and maintaining membership in the Ambassador Club:
- Be age 50 or better.
- Have an active checking account at CBI Bank & Trust.
Maintain a combined deposit and loan relationship at one of two levels: Gold or Platinum. The requirement for Gold Level membership is $10,000+ in combined balances. For Platinum Level membership, it’s $20,000+.
Benefits … Lots of Benefits!
What does an Ambassador Club membership get you? You might be surprised! Gold Level membership includes over a dozen benefits. Platinum Level has nearly twenty. Highlights:
- Discounted services at the bank and at dozens of area businesses (see “Merchant Discount List” section below).
- Preferred interest rates.
- A variety of social events, activities and travel opportunities geared toward the “50 & Better” set.
- Personal assistance from Ambassador Club Director Deb Wagg to help connect you to the right people at CBI Bank & Trust for your financial needs.
- More amazing benefits listed here!
Merchant Discount List
If you own or operate a business in our market area, and you’d like to be considered for inclusion in our list, please contact our Muscatine Park Avenue Banking Center and ask for our Ambassador Club Director, Deb Wagg for details. If you prefer, you can email Deb directly.
Preference is given to businesses that bank with us, and we reserve the right of choice for inclusion/exclusion of any proposed businesses or discounts.
Our members keep up to date on club activities, benefits, and more through the Ambassador Club News which is issued periodically throughout the year.
An advance copy is sent electronically to members who have provided us with their e-mail address, while a paper copy is mailed later to other members. The current issue is also available shortly after publication at any of our banking Locations.
To Learn More or To Join ...
To learn more about the Ambassador Club at CBI Bank & Trust or to join, please contact any of our convenient Locations, or e-mail our Ambassador Club Director, Deb Wagg. We’d love to welcome you as a member!