At CBI Bank & Trust, we know how much time and effort you put into making your business or farm a success. We’re here to help you make your money work harder for you, while simplifying your day to day tasks.
Treasury/Cash Management products and services have changed dramatically in recent years. At CBI Bank & Trust, our number one priority is to provide our business clients with peace of mind, increased productivity, the ability to save time when and where they can and most importantly to improve the overall efficiency of how they run their business. We understand that managing a company’s cash flow is a very important component to running a business.
We understand that all businesses need to:
- Collect/Receive funds efficiently (getting cash in quick deposits)
- Disburse funds in a timely manner (pay people in a cost effective manner)
- Manage the entire financial process easily
Key Benefits of Treasury/Cash Management
Treasury/Cash Management is comprised of banking products and services specifically designed to create efficiencies, save time and provide opportunities for additional earnings.
Treasury/Cash Management products and services provide businesses with a number of unique benefits.
- Efficiency- By implementing TM/CM products and services, businesses have the ability to streamline the payment process and reduce time spent on more common somewhat archaic, manual ways of running a business.
- Cost Savings- Just as valuable as efficiency is the opportunity for cost savings. With access to various resources and tools, businesses can immediately detect cost of cross bank transactions and take better control of other related fees. This control over these processes also takes the guesswork out of financial planning which reduces the likelihood of costly errors.
- Earnings Potential- Earning money is a business owners number one priority. TM/CM products and services offer multiple ways to explore maximum earning potential on cash reserves and investments.
Get Started Today!
Let our Treasury Management Team work with you and your business to offer solutions to meet your current and emerging financial needs. Our priority is to provide you with peace of mind, increased productivity, the ability to save time when and where you can and allowing you more time to focus on running your business. Contact our team to learn more about Cash Management services today!
Treasury Management Officer
Cindy Greene, CTP
Vice President, Treasury Management
(309) 683-2881 ext. 23896